HAMMANSKRAAL, South Africa (AP) — U.S. Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen used a tour of a wildlife park in South Africa on Wednesday to announce a joint initiative to curb wildlife trafficking and related criminal activity in both countries. to fight.
Yellen said during a visit to the Dinokeng Game Reserve that the United States and South Africa would form a task force to focus on financing the wildlife trade. She said there would also be more information sharing between US and South African financial intelligence units.
- Mantralaya job seekers pay high price for looking for shortcuts | Bombay News
- 5 ways to make your backyard look more expensive
- Here’s Lubbock’s New Deals, Stores Closed Jan 2023
- The quantity and quality of indoor lighting is important, especially in winter | Home | Spokane | The interior of the Pacific Northwest
- San Francisco Construction Company gets homeowners 2-3x ROI on their equity