When I visit friends or family who have houseplants and young children, they compare me to “Aunt Bonnie” from the Geico “Aunt Infestation” commercial.
In it, a young couple who have just moved into a new house complain about having pests, not ants, but overbearing “aunts.” Like the one who declares that the condiments in your fridge are “Expired! Expired! Expired!”, he would invariably invade room after room of my hosts’ homes exclaiming, “Toxic! Toxic! Toxic!”
- The development in residential projects is evident in central suburbs like Sion-Chunabhatti and more…
- Pirates of the Caribbean is set WHEN? –
- Metal, Plastic, and Glass Fragments in Grass Keep Tornado Alive in Victims’ Memories – Chicago Tribune
- Why I’m moving back into an apartment after living in a house
- Spacecamper modularizes the Volkswagen T7 Multivan indoor/outdoor RV