The Robo design is an essential classroom at Two Point Campus for students taking the Robotics course at your university. It’s important to keep this space up to date with the respective items your students will need to complete their assignments, otherwise their grades would drop too low and they’d drop out, and we don’t want that, do we?
The following guide is about everything you need to know about Robo Design in Two Point Campus.
How to unlock Robo Design
Robo Design is one of the rooms you unlock quite early in the game. You can build this room once you start your second year at Mitton University, the third campus you run at Two Point Campus.
Robo Design Requirements
The Robo Design room requires a standard/base price of about $45,700 to build, with a minimum room size of 4×4.
The base price of this room covers 1x Door, 1x Mega Hand and 1x Mega Hand. These items are needed to first build a functional Robo Design Room, after which you can add more items of your choice.
While the minimum requirement of the room is 4×4, we still want it to be slightly larger so that you have room for more, extra items other than the required items to make the room look a bit more stylish and increase its reputation.
Best Robo Design Articles
- 3D Printer Table/Small 3D Printer: Some students need these items to complete a few specific assignments, which cost $800 (standard) and $5,000 (small 3D printer).
- Mysterious Cube: Some students need this item to complete their assignments and it costs $15,000.
- Head Desk: This item is required by some students to complete their assignments and costs $3,600.
- Component Desk: This item is required by some students to complete their assignments and costs $2,800.
- Systems Desk: This item is required by some students to complete their assignments and costs $3,200
- Development Station: This item is required for some students to complete their assignments and costs $3000.
- Android Poster: This is a decorative item that adds to the attractiveness of your room and costs $600.
- Robot Poster: This is a decorative item that adds to the attractiveness of your room and costs $600.
- Window/Large Window: They are decorative items that brighten up the room and cost $100 (window) and $200 (large window).
Robo Design Tips
- Be sure to build a slightly larger Robo Design Room so you have enough space to add more items to add later, or some decorative items to spruce up the room.
- It’s important to note that you should stock up on the items students will need to complete their assignments, especially those you think will be needed early on to really get your student’s grades in robotics started.
- You can place decorative items in your room to make it look more attractive, but only if you are sure that the space available in the room is sufficient for the ‘more important items’.