NEWARK, Del: , Jan 25, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The global market size of fogless mirrors was valued at USD 431.85 million in 2023 and is projected to reach USD 737.67 million in 2033, recording a CAGR of 5.5% over the forecast period.
Spending on vanity products and rising disposable income are two key factors driving growth in the fogless mirror market, especially in commercial settings like hotels and gyms. By accelerating product demand, the growing tourism and travel sectors are also supporting the growth of luxury restaurants and hotels. The hospitality industry, for example, is replacing regular mirrors with fog-free mirrors to create a more luxurious atmosphere in guestroom bathrooms.
Urbanization is steadily increasing in emerging countries like India, China and Brazil, with increasing demand and popularity for contemporary and smart homes. The rapid growth of the travel and tourism industry, as well as the rapid growth of the tourism sector, is driving the demand for fog-free mirrors in luxury hotels, resorts and many other applications, contributing to the growth of the market.
Get a sample copy of the report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-16535
Increased consumer spending has triggered the development of fogless mirrors around the world in recent years. Leading manufacturers now offer mirrors with light-emitting diodes (LEDs) to add a touch of luxury and glamor to luxurious interiors. ToiletTree, a company focused on innovative bathroom decor, offers rustproof, water resistant, and shatterproof shower mirrors.
“The popularity of eco-friendly products derived from sustainable raw materials that do not contribute to environmental pollution has led to greater adoption and prevalence of fog-free mirrors across the world..” says a leading analyst at Future Market Insights.
Main conclusions of the market study
- The fogless mirror market is expected to register a CAGR of 5.5% during the forecast period.
- According to FMI estimates, the market for fogless mirrors in Asia Pacific will remain strong with a global market share of 30.82%.
- In the distribution channel, the offline segment accounts for 60.0% of total revenue, dominating the global market.
- There is a substantial 28% market share for North America in 2023, with the United States leading the way in terms of revenue contribution.
- More than 56.88% of global revenue comes from home apps in 2023, representing a significant market share.
Several prominent companies dominate this market, including The Shave Wall Company, Electric Mirror, Inc., New Home Bath & Mirror Inc., Toilet Tree Product, ZadorInc., Roper Rhodes Ltd., HIB Ltd, LAUFEN Bathrooms AG, Roca RestroomYD Valve Co. Ltd., Shanghai the back Electronic Science and Technology Co., Henan Jiazhidong sanitary ware, Nil Kamal Furniture, Inter IKEA Systems BV and others.
As a result of the major players in the fogless mirror market, it is moderately fragmented. This is the introduction of innovative products and technological advancements by players to gain a competitive advantage. As a result of irreplaceable value propositions in the product offering, the market tends to grow in the coming years.
For any query linked to the report, ask an analyst @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-16535
- Roper Rhodes was acquired by the Svedberg Group in December 2021 in order to achieve its strategic objective of acquiring eminent bathroom brands in Europe. With the acquisition, the company will focus on product development and innovation, resulting in increased sales. Using current UK design trends, the company plans to launch a range of bathroom furniture that emphasizes sustainability and functionality.
- A brand new bathroom mirror was launched by RBROHANT in November 2022, available in oval, rectangular and circular shapes. Several features make the product ideal for consumers to create their ideal bathroom image, including anti-fog, waterproof and anti-rush treatment.
- An innovation from Zadro Products, a battery-powered fogless mirror, was released on August 16, 2019. The company released a rechargeable LED mirror called Z’fogless. The Z’fogless LED Mirror includes a rechargeable battery and a USB port, allowing the mirror to be used both at home and on the go.
Fogless Mirror Market Segmentation by Category
By Distribution Channel:
Perspectives by region:
- North America
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
- east asia
Click the Link Below to Purchase this report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/checkout/16535
1. Executive Summary | Fog-free mirror market
1.1. Global market outlook
1.2. Demand Side Trends
1.3. Supply side trends
1.4. Technology Roadmap Analysis
1.5. Analysis and Recommendations
2. Market Overview
2.1. Market Coverage / Taxonomy
2.2. Market Definition / Scope / Limitations
Çfull summary with report preview @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/fogless-mirror-market
Take a look at research reports related to the consumer product:
Bathroom Mirror Cleaner Market Outlook: People are facing the problem of a foggy mirror in the bathroom after taking a shower. Bathroom mirror cleaners help prevent the mirror from condensing.
Smart Mirror Market Forecast: The global smart mirror market is predicted to hold a market cap of USD 548.21 million in 2023 and USD 1,183.54 million in 2033
Non-Fog Mirror Market Share: According to the latest research by Future Market Insights, the anti-fog mirror market is expected to witness steady growth at a CAGR of ~5.5% during the forecast period
Cell Phone Accessories Market Size: The cell phone accessories market is expected to be worth ~$97,996.3M in 2023 and ~$189,807.7M by 2033, growing at 6.8% CAGR from 2023 to 2033
About Future Market Insights, Inc.
Future Market Insights, Inc. is an ESOMAR certified business consulting and market research firm, member of the Greater New York Chamber of Commerce and headquartered in Delaware, USA. Receiving the 2022 Clutch Leaders Award due to the high customer score (4.9/5), we have been collaborating with global companies on their business transformation journey and helping them to fulfill their business ambitions. 80% of the top Forbes 1000 companies are our customers. We serve global clients in all leading and niche market segments across all major industries.
Future Market Insights Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware – 19713, USA
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs | youtube
For sales inquiries: [email protected]