Surya’s New York showroom will feature a wide range of machine-woven rugs, hand-woven rugs, washable rugs, performance rugs and outdoor rugs.
CARTERSVILLE, GA — Surya is set to open the doors of its new 4,500-square-foot permanent showroom in Manhattan during the upcoming New York Home Fashions Market, September 19-22. Surya’s showroom is located in Suite 1503 at the New York MarketCenter at 230 Fifth Avenue, home to a variety of home decor brands.
Surya’s New York showroom will showcase a wide variety of machine-woven rugs, hand-woven rugs, washable rugs, performance rugs, outdoor rugs, as well as a selection of pillows including indoor/outdoor pillows and cushions and ottomans. .
“We are well positioned to help major retailers bring new levels of fashion and value to market. Our showroom in New York allows us to showcase the breadth and quality of our range of products, both during the upcoming fair and throughout the year,” said Surya President Satya Tiwari. “Despite industry-wide supply chain concerns, we are dedicated to providing retailers with industry-leading fill rates and lead times.”
Some of the new rugs that can be found at Surya’s New York showroom, including new rugs that are easy to maintain and perform are:
- The Hassler collection, machine-woven in Turkey from a blend of polyester and polypropylene, combines muted neutral tones, rich tones and textured highlights of retractable yarn.
- The machine washable Amelie collection, made in Turkey from 100% chenille-polyester, continues to grow with many new vintage distressed designs suitable for high traffic areas.
- The machine-woven La Boheme collection, made in Turkey from 80% polyester and 20% polypropylene, offers a hand-knotted texture at an affordable price.
- The washable high pile Lykke collection is machine-woven in Turkey from 100% polyester and combines globally inspired organic patterns with neutral tones.
- The washable low pile Lillian collection, with a mix of traditional and modern designs, is machine woven in Turkey from 100% polyester.
- With mesmerizing shapes in neutral tones, the durable, hand-woven Daffodil performance collection is made with 100% recycled PET yarn in India.
Erica Hawbaker, Associate Editor at Furniture Today, is a recent graduate of the University of Iowa with a degree in English and a certificate in publishing writing. In addition to bringing her writing talent to the editorial team, Erica will add her end-of-the-millennium perspective.