The Super Bowl is a few weeks away (it takes place on February 12 of this year), so now is the time to start considering your display setup. If you’re still counting on that 720p TV you bought a few Black Fridays ago, it’s time for an upgrade. Thankfully, there are plenty of Super Bowl TV deals you can take advantage of this week.
Whether you’re looking for the latest OLED technology or prefer the brightness of QLED models, there’s an option for you. To make shopping easy, we’ve rounded up some of the biggest discounts on several highly rated models from Samsung, LG, Sony and more. Check it out below.
Retailers with the best Super Bowl TV deals
samsung: Samsung offers some of the most innovative TVs, including some of our best TV picks. You can currently save up to $2,000 on select models.
Best buy: See deals on nearly 200 TVs of all sizes from LG, Sony, Samsung and Toshiba (among other brands).
amazon: Save up to 53% on a top-of-the-line TV on Amazon right now.
walmart: Buy a new TV for just $98, courtesy of Walmart’s sales section.
Target: Find lots of deals on TVs and other home theater accessories at Target. Plus, Target Redcard holders can save an additional 5%.
Woot: This Amazon subsidiary often offers some of the best prices on popular models from Samsung, LG, and more. You’ll also find lots of useful accessories to help upgrade movie night.
Samsung Super Bowl TV Deals
Amazon Super Bowl TV Deals
Best Buy Super Bowl TV Deals
- Interior design tips to enlarge space in a small house
- ‘I designed our home for refuge and relaxation.’ How an interior designer evokes calm in a city center |
- Gove gives a six-week ultimatum to sign the building safety contract
- Ethan Allen Reports $203 Million in Sales as Company Repositions as ‘Top Interior Design Destination’
- The 8 Best LED Strip Lights of 2023, According to Home Experts