Sugar Based Surfactants Market Size, Share and Trends Analysis Report by Type (Alkyl Polyglycoside), by Raw Material (Monomer, Dimer), by Application, by Regions, and Segment Forecasts, 2022 – 2030
New York, Aug. 22, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Reportlinker.com announces the release of its report “Sugar-based Surfactants Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Type, Per Raw Material, Per Application, Per Region and Segment Forecasts , 2022 – 2030” – https://www.reportlinker.com/p06315282/?utm_source=GNW
Sugar Based Surfactants Market Growth and Trends
According to the new report, the global sugar-based surfactant market is expected to reach USD 9.18 billion by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 5.7% between 2022 and 2030. The growth is primarily driven by increasing consumer awareness regarding to personal hygiene, leading to a worldwide increase in demand for home care and personal care products. Sugar-based surfactants are naturally derived and have no adverse impact on the environment. In addition, they are considered alternatives to synthetic surfactants, which have a negative impact on the environment and humans.
The alkyl polyglycoside (APG) type segment is expected to witness a significant increase in consumption in various regions due to its extensive applications such as industrial, household cleaning products and cosmetics. APG is considered safe for use on sensitive skin and thus finds widespread applications worldwide in the personal care industry.
This in turn is expected to strengthen APG’s market growth in the coming years.
In home care and personal care, sugar-derived surfactants are used in a variety of personal care products, such as body lotions, skin creams, body washes, shampoos, and sunscreens. This is attributed to their mild and non-irritating properties to the skin and eyes.
They represent high efficiency in the cleaning, washing, wetting and foaming of compounds.
The Asia-Pacific region is expected to experience significant growth due to the rising consumption of household items such as soaps, laundry detergents and cleaning products. This trend continued after the outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic due to increased consumer awareness of personal hygiene.
This is expected to boost the demand for sugar-based surfactants in the country.
Sugar-Based Surfactants Market Report Highlights
• The alkylglycoside type segment is growing exponentially at a CAGR of 5.6% as it is widely used in various applications such as industrial, household cleaning products and cosmetics
• The polymer raw materials segment is witnessing the fastest growth with a CAGR of 6.0% thanks to numerous advantages such as higher molecular weight, strong surface adsorption, high repellent barrier and numerous anchor groups per molecule
• Biotechnology application is the fastest growing application segment with a CAGR of 6.1% as sugar based surfactants are widely used for protein dissolution and membrane research
• The Asia-Pacific region is expected to witness the fastest growth at a CAGR of 6.2% over the forecast period, due to rising demand for the growing population in countries such as China and India and the subsequent expansion of several end-use industries including agriculture, pharmaceutical and personal care, where sugar-based surfactants find large-scale applications
• The market for sugar-derived surfactants is fragmented and there are few key players that are constantly engaged in R&D and new product launches to enhance the product portfolio. Major players in the market include BASF SE, Solvay, Evonik, Clariant and Stepan Company
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06315282/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data, so you get all the market research you need instantly and in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: [email protected] US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001