HIGH POINT – Eighteen furniture manufacturers and importers are registered as sponsoring exhibitors for the Fall Premarket September 12-13. So far, 29 other non-sponsoring companies have told Furniture Today they will also open their showrooms.
Premarket is designed to provide furniture retailers with a preview of upcoming High Point Market presentations. These extended appointments allow participating retailers to experience a more in-depth showroom visit and free up their schedule when they return to High Point during the market to be able to visit other vendors.
The event is organized by a committee of sponsoring showrooms, which contracts with the High Point Market Authority to provide strategic guidance, personnel and logistical support.
Each sponsoring exhibitor commits to providing a near-market-ready quantity of product, although ongoing supply chain considerations may affect these presentations this time around. They also pool resources to bring selected retailers a preview of merchandise and the opportunity for final tweaks to product details.
Here are this year’s sponsor exhibitors:
- AspenHome, IHFC, C-1158
- Austin Group Furniture, 208 E. Green Dr.
- Avalon Furniture, 430 S. Main St., suite 100
- Bernhardt Furniture, IHFC, D-601
- Digio Leather Sofa, Furniture Square, 512
- FD Home, High Point Centers|Centenário, 113
- Hooker Furniture, IHFC, C-1058
- Incanto Italy, 220 Elm, 220
- Leather Italia USA, 247 S. Main St.
- Legacy Classic|Modern, 2622 Uwharrie Rd.
- Magnussen Home Furnishings, IHFC, M-810
- Phillips Collection, IHFC, C-202
- Pulaski Furniture, 220 Elm, 200
- Riverside Furniture, 401 S. Main St.
- Samuel Lawrence Furniture, 220 Elm, 200
- Universal Furniture, 101 S. Hamilton St.
- Avant-garde Furniture, 301 N. Hamilton St.
- Vaughan-Bassett Furniture, IHFC, C-1000
Unsponsored showrooms will also be open to the Premarket. They include:
- A-America, IHFC, W-1047
- Craftmaster Furniture, 2622 Uwharrie Road
- Cramco Casual Dining, 243 S. Main St.
- Crown Mark, 200 E. Green
- Crush, 449 S. Wrenn
- Davis Direct, 449 S. Wrenn
- Decca, 2009 Fulton Place
- ECI, 300 S. Centennial St., 1st floor
- Emerald Furniture, 449 S. Wrenn St.
- Flexsteel, IHFC, C-558, C-602A
- Folio 21, 449 S. Wrenn
- Classic Furniture, Showplace, 2401
- Global Furniture USA, 115 S. Hamilton St.
- Holland House, 449 S. Wrenn
- Klaussner Home Furnishings, 101 N. Hamilton St.
- La-Z-Boy Casegoods, IHFC, C-926
- LC Direct, 126 S. Centennial
- Liberty Furniture, Center Point on Manning, 101, 201, Floor 1
- Luxfort Home, 100. N. Main St.
- Martin Svensson Home, Centers of High Point | Hamilton, 116, 117
- Napa Móveis Design, Móveis Plaza, 310
- Natuzzi, Casa Italia, 130 W. Commerce Ave., 1st floor
- Nice Link Home Furnishings, MSTT, 10th floor
- New, IHFC, C-100
- Powell Company/Linon Home Decor, National Furniture Mart, 100
- RST Brands, 300. S. Centennial St., 4th floor
- StepOne, 449 S. Wrenn
- Sunny Projects, Market on Green, 601
- Vogue Home Furnishings, 401 E. Russell Ave., 113
The list starts fresh for each Premarket, so if your company is open for the September event, please contact Senior Editor Bobby Dalheim at [email protected] To be included in the updated list, you must provide the location of the showroom space.
The list will be updated online next Friday, August 12th.