Paris (AFP) Art returned to the glittering world of Chanel fashion Tuesday, with giant animal sculptures swarming the runway center like a surreal zoo for the Paris Fashion Week show.
Designer Virginie Viard has once again teamed up with contemporary artist Xavier Veilhan, who used the Coco Chanel founder’s home apartment as a creative springboard for her carnival-like spring decor.
- Mantralaya job seekers pay high price for looking for shortcuts | Bombay News
- 5 ways to make your backyard look more expensive
- Here’s Lubbock’s New Deals, Stores Closed Jan 2023
- The quantity and quality of indoor lighting is important, especially in winter | Home | Spokane | The interior of the Pacific Northwest
- San Francisco Construction Company gets homeowners 2-3x ROI on their equity