Lions Den Coffee Shop, an Italian-style coffee shop in Southington with a nod to law enforcement, opened its second Connecticut location Monday in Simsbury.
The cafe offers paninis, European and American pastries, smoothies and coffee drinks representing flavors from different countries, including Caramel Biscotti Latte and Mexican Mocha Latte.
- Fixing gaps in the state’s juvenile justice system – Albert Lea Tribune
- Ikea Furniture, Bad Bridget Podcast and the Debs Story
- Global LED Connected Lighting Market Report 2022: Data 2019-2021 and Long-Term Forecasts to 2035 – ResearchAndMarkets.com
- St. Paul Company Releases Home Remodeling App – Twin Cities
- The Silence of the Lambs Valentine’s Day Package at Buffalo Bill’s House: Available February 10 – 19