Dublin, June 01, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The report “India Home Decor Market (2022-2027) by Products, Price, Distribution Channel, Location, Competitive Analysis and the Impact of Covid-19 with Ansoff Analysis” has been added. for ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
India’s home decor market is estimated to be US$32.14 billion in 2022 and is expected to reach US$39.44 billion in 2027, growing at a CAGR of 4.18%.
Market dynamics are forces that impact the prices and stakeholder behaviors of the Indian home decor market. These forces create price signals that result from changes in the supply and demand curves for a particular product or service. The forces of market dynamics can be related to macroeconomic and microeconomic factors. There are dynamic market forces beyond price, demand and supply. Human emotions can also guide decisions, influence the market and create price signals.
As market dynamics impact supply and demand curves, decision makers seek to determine how best to use the various financial tools to deter various strategies to accelerate growth and reduce risk.
- India’s home decor market is segmented on the basis of products, price, distribution channel and location.
- Products, the market is classified into Hair Care Products, Skin Care Products, Bath & Shower, Oral Care, Cosmetics & Makeup, and Beauty Tools & Accessories.
- Perspectives, the market is classified into Vegan, Organic and Inorganic.
- Distribution Channel, the market is classified into Specialized Retail Stores, Supermarkets/Hypermarkets, Convenience Stores, Pharmacies/Drugstores and Online Retail Channels.
- Category, the market is classified into Mass and Premium.
The report provides a detailed analysis of competitors in the market. It covers the analysis of the financial performance of publicly traded companies in the market. The report also provides detailed information about the companies’ recent development and competitive landscape. Some of the companies covered in this report are Ashley Furniture Industries, Samson, Indigo Interiors, etc.
The report includes the Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool for analyzing and evaluating the position of companies based on their industry position score and market performance score. The tool uses several factors to categorize players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, market share growth, etc.
The report presents an in-depth analysis of the Ansoff matrix for the Indian home decor market. The Ansoff Matrix, also known as Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to design strategies for company growth. The matrix can be used to evaluate approaches in four strategies viz. Market Development, Market Penetration, Product Development and Diversification. The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk involved in each approach.
The analyst analyzes India’s home decor market using the Ansoff Matrix to provide the best approaches a company can take to improve its market position.
Based on the SWOT analysis performed on the industry and industry players, the analyst has devised proper strategies for the growth of the market.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive assessment of India’s home decor market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and market size projections. Projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report was compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. Primary research is done through interviews, surveys and observation of renowned professionals in the sector.
- The report includes an in-depth market analysis using Porter’s 5 forces model and the Ansoff Matrix. In addition, the impact of Covid-19 on the market is also highlighted in the report.
- The report also includes the industry’s regulatory landscape, which will help you make an informed decision. The report discusses the main regulatory bodies and the main rules and regulations imposed on this sector in various geographies.
- The report also contains competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst’s competitive positioning tool.
Main topics covered:
1 Report Description
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
3.2 Market Size, Segmentations and Prospects
4 Market Dynamics
4.1.1 Consumer Demand in Emerging Countries
4.1.2 Increasing Adoption of Home Decor Products Online
4.2.1 Availability of low quality and counterfeit products
4.3.1 Growing Demand for Exclusive Products and Trends
4.3.2 Inclination towards the adoption of environmentally friendly products
4.4.1 Fluctuating Raw Material Prices
5 Market Analysis
5.1 Regulatory Scenario
5.2 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
5.3 Impact of COVID-19
5.4 Ansoff Matrix Analysis
6 India home decor market by products
6.2 Domestic textile
6.3 Floor covering
6.5 Wall Decoration
7 India home decor market by price
8 India home decor market by distribution channel
8.2 Specialty stores
8.3 Electronic Commerce
8.4 Retail stores
9 India’s Home Decor Market by Location
10 Competitive Scenario
10.1 Competitive Quadrant
10.2 Market Share Analysis
10.3 Strategic Initiatives
10.3.1 M&A and Investments
10.3.2 Partnerships and Collaborations
10.3.3 Product Developments and Improvements
11 Company Profiles
- Ashley Furniture Industries
- urban stairs
- Bombay dyeing
- indigo interiors
For more information on this report, please visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/wfawyi