GRANBY, Colo. (PRWEB)
November 22, 2022
Grand County Board of Tourism announces schedule of major holiday events
-Grand County boasts plenty of seasonal events to fill you with holiday cheer-
Granby, Colo. – Grand County, Colo., offers the perfect vacation getaway for visitors seeking seasonal festivities. Just 60 miles from Denver, Grand County is a quiet haven of indoor and outdoor holiday events, from caroling to s’mores by the fire. With regular winter fun available, including cross-country skiing and snowshoeing, dog sledding, snowmobiling, and more, there are plenty of activities and events to fill a day, weekend, or multiple visits!
Grand County Tree Lighting Ceremonies
- November 26 Winter Park Village, 3:00-5:00 pm. Enjoy Christmas songs performed by the Beverly Belles as you watch the Christmas tree light up, followed by photos with Santa.
- November 25 Grand Lake Town Hall, 6:30 pm to 9:00 pm Ring in the holiday season with festive caroling, cocoa, cookies and a visit with Santa and his reindeer.
- December 2 Downtown Granby starting at 6:00 pm Get into the holiday spirit with Christmas carols, s’mores and hot chocolate.
- December 3 Kremmling Town Hall, from 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. Bring the whole family to celebrate the lighting of the largest living Christmas tree west of the Mississippi. Enjoy Christmas carols, hayrides, s’mores, cider and hot chocolate, along with the reindeer of the Colorado Reindeer Ranch.
Grand County Christmas Events
- November 25 and 26, Olde Fashioned Holiday Bazaar, 10:00 am to 5:00 pm Visitors can browse through a variety of handmade items for new holiday gifts and decor at the Grand’s Old Fashioned Holiday Craft Bazaar. Lake Arts Center.
- December 3 Breakfast with Santa at Sun Outdoors, 9:00 am to 12:00 pm. There is nothing better to enjoy breakfast with Santa. Pre-purchase tickets are required. The cost is $20/per person,
- December 10 Headwaters Rocky Mountain Yule Celebration, Headwaters Center, 6:00 pm to 10:00 pm Located in the center of Winter Park, enjoy an enchanting night of food and festivity with a performance by Chris Daniels and the Kings.
- December 10 and 11 Mistletoe Market at Sun Outdoor, from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm. Local vendors will be on hand for last minute gift ideas.
- Dec 16 Gingerbread House Making Wine Party for Adults, Adventures Decanted, 5:00-9:00 pm. Learn the essentials of gingerbread house building from Executive Chef Dominick Marchionda over holiday wine, snacks and desserts. The cost is $75 per person.
- December 17 Holiday Events at the Cozens Ranch Museum, 11:30 am to 3:00 pm. Enjoy an afternoon filled with decorating (and eating) cookies, making handmade souvenirs, and a visit with Santa. Admission is $5 per person or a non-perishable item.
- December 17 & 18 Home for the Holidays, Grand Lake – Join Rocky Mountain Repertory Theater alumni as they present a festive tribute and Grand Lake’s favorite Christmas tradition. Friday night is a free family night, including a Christmas movie and a visit from Santa!
For more information on Grand County’s winter activities and special holiday events, visit http://www.visitgrandcounty.com and http://www.facebook.com/grandcountycolorado. Follow @grandcountyco on Twitter and http://www.pinterest.com/grandcountyco on Pinterest.
About Grand County, Colorado (http://www.visitgrandcounty.com)
Located 67 miles west of Denver, Grand County is home to wide open spaces, stunning mountain scenery, and authentic Old West towns. Outdoor recreational activities include golfing, boating, biking, hiking, fishing, hunting, horseback riding, cross-country skiing, snowmobiling, ice fishing, sledding, and tubing. The area has more than 600 miles of mapped and marked trails, a national park, two national forests, two wilderness areas, two national scenic byways, two major ski resorts, five world-class vacation ranches, and four top-class golf courses. mountain.
Share the article on social networks or send an email: