Last updated: Nov 24, 2022, 2:24 PM IST
It’s never too late to start your pre-wedding skin regimen. We know you’ve been helter skelter with the preparations and last minute things also because you’re the perfectionist that you are you want your outfits and jewelery to be perfect too but don’t forget it’s just as important to look your to focus your skin.
“With all these events and you dressing up to be the most beautiful bride, the pre-skincare game becomes very important,” says Kajol R Paswwan, celebrity makeup artist.
It can be exhausting to follow a good skincare routine with all the hassle and preparations, but you can manage to use a few home remedies that will go a long way in giving you that glow.
- Drink plenty of water – HYDRATE. “This is my tip for anyone who doesn’t take this seriously. It may sound cliché, but a hydrated body radiates differently and you will see it in the long run. Make sure you don’t miss a sip of water, no matter how busy your schedule is,” adds Paswwan.
- A good night’s sleep for 8 hours a day gives your skin the rest it needs and helps it to heal itself. A good night’s sleep nourishes your skin like everything else.
- Have a balanced diet. It’s no secret that a clean diet gives you more beautiful and healthy skin. Make sure you start this three months before the wedding and keep it up to see results. “Consume a balanced diet rich in antioxidants. Start drinking green tea regularly, preferably every day. This can help with more than just weight loss,” said Vani Ahuja, co-founder and director of NatureCode.
- Don’t skip your CTM routine. Create a skincare routine tailored to your skin type, including cleansing, toning, moisturizing, applying sunscreen, exfoliating, and a nighttime routine.
- In the winter months, moisturizing and keeping your skin hydrated are some of the most important things you can do for your face. “Use natural products like aloe vera, milk cream, coconut oil and others to get glowing skin. Use proper protection from sunlight and pollution while going outside. Don’t forget to use your sunscreen,” says Rakhi Ahuja, CEO of Jovees Herbal.
- Multani mitti is an ingredient that is like a unicorn in a forest of skin care ingredients. “It is rich in magnesium chloride which helps in removing blemishes and lightening facial scars. The best thing about it is that it is a great bleaching product and cools down any kind of rash or inflammation. So use it 2-3 times as needed times a week and we know it works like magic,” says Paswwan.
Also read: Decorate your home with all the things that fall
In addition to your wedding checklist, you have another set of tasks that will keep the skin in shape for your wedding and keep it that way during your honeymoon. From revamping your daily skincare regimen to following these pre-bridal skincare tips, each step will help you perfect your wedding day look.
Read all the Latest Lifestyle News here