Ruth Davis has launched her own collection of locally produced customizable tables, chairs and home accessories at FOUND, her West Alabama home goods store full of one-of-a-kind pieces and a favorite stop for Houston-area interior designers.
Davis has always made custom work at the behest of designers, but now she’s making a more complete line available to the public: tables, chairs, stools, a sofa and even a pair of candlesticks painted in 14k gold.
- Mantralaya job seekers pay high price for looking for shortcuts | Bombay News
- 5 ways to make your backyard look more expensive
- Here’s Lubbock’s New Deals, Stores Closed Jan 2023
- The quantity and quality of indoor lighting is important, especially in winter | Home | Spokane | The interior of the Pacific Northwest
- San Francisco Construction Company gets homeowners 2-3x ROI on their equity