Exclusively, the brand’s newest property debuts in the coveted ‘Silicon Hills’ technology corridor in the Austin, Texas
ROCKVILLE, Md., 25 January 2023 /PRNewswire/ — Cambria Hotels, an exclusive brand franchised by Choice Hotels International, Inc. (NYSE: CHH), continues to rapidly expand its sought-after, design-oriented homes across Lone Star state with the opening of the Cambria Hotel Austin Uptown near the Domain. The five-story hotel with 135 rooms is the second of three planned Cambria properties to open in Texas capital, joining the Cambria Hotel Austin Airport and the future Cambria Hotel Austin Downtown. The brand also boasts placements in Texas cities of Dallas, Houston, McAllen, Plano, Richardson and Southlake.
Located at 13205 Burnet Road, the new Cambria is ideally located in the high-tech corridor in the northwest Austin, giving guests easy access to the regional offices of Apple, Amazon, Google, Facebook and Dell. The property is also close to several local attractions, including the exclusive Domain Shopping Mall, Rock Rose Entertainment District, Circuit of the Americas and the University of Texas on Austin.
“Austin consistently ranks as one of the nation’s fastest growing cities, and for good reason. From ‘Silicon Hills’ to a world-class arts and music scene, there’s no shortage of options for modern travelers and professionals – or the Cambria brand – in Texas capital,” said Janis Cannon, Senior Vice President, Exclusive Brands, Choice Hotels. “As Austin’s skyline continues to evolve, we couldn’t be prouder to make our mark on the city in Austin’s second center with another stunning property, uniquely designed to connect both business and leisure travelers to the creative hallmarks and unique experiences Lone Star state capital is celebrated for.”
Cambria Hotel Austin Uptown Near the Domain offers upscale amenities and accessible indulgences that appeal to modern travelers, including:
- Multifunctional indoor and outdoor spaces for productive work or relaxation, including a seasonal outdoor pool and sun deck.
- Locally inspired design and furnishings that reflect the unique personality North Austin surrounding community.
- Modern and sophisticated rooms, complete with design-forward fixtures, ample lighting and plush bedding.
- Immersive spa-style bathrooms with Bluetooth mirrors.
- On-site dining at Uptown Lounge, Kitchen & Cocktails featuring freshly prepared food, local craft beer, wine and specialty cocktails, as well as to-go options.
- More than 5,500 square meters of multifunctional meeting and event space.
- State-of-the-art fitness center.
- Fast rewards, including bonus points, airline miles or credits for premium coffee and shared rides through the personalized Your Extras welcome gift benefit for Choice Privileges members.
The latest Cambria was developed by MoPac Hotel Development, an award-winning Texas-based hotel builder and operator. There are currently 65 Cambria hotels open across the United States in popular cities such as Chicago, The angels, New York, New Orleans and Phoenixwith nearly 70 hotels in the pipeline by the end of the third quarter.
For more information on development opportunities for Cambria Hotels, visit choicehotelsdevelopment.com/cambriahotels.
About Cambria Hotels®
Designed for the modern traveler, the Cambria Hotels brand offers guests a distinct experience with simple, guilt-free indulgences that allow them to pamper themselves while on the go. The properties have compelling designs inspired by the location, spacious and comfortable rooms, flexible meeting rooms and local, freshly prepared food and craft beer. Cambria Hotels is expanding rapidly in major US cities, with hotels opening in Chicago, Los Angeles, New York, Pittsburgh and Washington, DC. There are over 130 Cambria properties open or in the pipeline across the United States, with more than 60 currently open . To learn more, visit www.choicehotels.com/cambria.
About Choice Hotels®
Choice Hotels International, Inc. (NYSE: CHH) is one of the largest franchisors of lodging in the world. Choice Hotels recently acquired Radisson Hotels Americas, adding nine brands, more than 600 hotels and approximately 67,000 rooms in The United States, Latin Americathat The Caribbeanand Canada to its portfolio. With 22 brands, Choice Hotels has more than 7,500 hotels and nearly 650,000 rooms in 46 countries and territories as of 11 August 2022. The Choice Hotels family of hotel brands provides business and leisure travelers with a wide variety of high-quality lodging options from limited service to full service hotels in the upper upscale, upper midscale, midscale, extended stay and economy categories. The award-winning Choice Privileges® loyalty program gives members a faster path to rewards with personalized benefits from day one. For more information, visit www.choicehotels.com.
Forward looking statement
This announcement includes “forward-looking statements” about future events, including anticipated hotel openings. Such statements are subject to numerous risks and uncertainties, including construction delays, availability and financing costs and the other “risk factors” described in our Annual Report on Form 10-K and our Quarterly Reports on Form 10-Q, any of which could cause the actual results deviate significantly from our expectations.
This is not an offer. No offer or sale of a franchise will be made except by a franchise disclosure document first filed and registered with applicable governmental authorities. A copy of the Franchise Disclosure Document may be obtained by contacting Choice Hotels International at 1 Choice Hotels Circle, Suite 400, Rockville, MD 20850, [email protected].
© 2023 Choice Hotels International, Inc. All rights reserved
SOURCE Choice Hotels International, Inc.
- KB Home announces the grand opening of its newest community in popular King County, Washington | News
- Ping Chong’s theater enjoys three-day residency, shares how he views the performance
- Review: Court Street’s Mid City Restaurant is a casual dining spot that’s ready for a good time | Food and Beverage Features | Cincinnati
- Landmark San Diego Home Asking $5.5M – DIRT
- A volunteer group in Londonderry is tackling Vermont’s housing crisis one home at a time