— Recommendations are independently selected by Reviewed’s editors. Purchases you make through our links may earn us a commission.
If you’re doing some Labor Day shopping and don’t want to break the bank, tons of retailers are offering Labor Day 2022 furniture deals you won’t want to miss. You can score furniture for your living room, kitchen, terrace and more at budget-friendly prices today, September 5. Whether you shop at Amazon, Target, or Macy’s, you’ll find great discounts on top-of-the-line furniture.
There’s more where this deal came from. Sign up for Reviewed’s Perks and Rec newsletter and we make sure they come every Sunday to Friday.
From outdoor furniture to living room decor, today’s Labor Day furniture deals will complement any design aesthetic. Ready to upgrade your home design in a big way? Keep scrolling to shop the best furniture sales and transform your interior (and exterior) for fall.
►Labor Day 2022: Shop the 70+ best sales at Lowe’s, Best Buy and Amazon now
►Labor Day 2022: Which stores are open today? Hours of Operation for Walmart, Target, The Home Depot
5 Best Labor Day Furniture Deals
Here are our top five favorite Labor Day 2022 furniture deals to shop today, including discounts on dining tables, patio essentials and home office must-haves.
- Ticova Ergonomic Office Chair at Amazon for $169.99 with coupon on page (Save $130)
- House No.9 by Home Love Wooden Console Table with Drawer at QVC for $184.63 (Save $185.37)
- Saracina Home 2-Door Mid-Century Modern Wood Storage TV Stand at Target for $244.99 (Save $105.00)
- Realyn Extendable Dining Table at Ashley Furniture for $619.99 (Save $240)
- Sol 72 Merton Wicker/Rattan 6-Seater Seating Group with Cushions at Wayfair from $680 (Save $109.99 to $149.99)
Labor Day 2022: Shopping Guide
- Labor Day 2022 Sales and Deals: Shop the top 70 sales at Lowe’s, Best Buy and Amazon
- Amazon Labor Day Sale: 60+ offers on Apple, Samsung and Eufy
- Walmart Labor Day Sale: 50+ best sales on Dyson, Samsung, Ninja and more
- Best Buy Labor Day Sale: Save on Samsung, Apple and HP
- Lowe’s Labor Day Sale: The best deals on white goods, furniture and much more
- Samsung Labor Day Sale: Shop deals on smartphones, headphones and TVs
- Wayfair Labor Day Sale: Shop savings on KitchenAid, Nautica and more
- Labor Day Mattress Sale: Save big at Mattress Firm, Nectar and Serta
- Appliance sales on Labor Day: Shop deals at Lowe’s, Walmart and Best Buy
- Labor Day TV Sale: Shop the best TV deals on Samsung, TCL and LG
- Labor Day Fashion Sale: 37 best sales at Michael Kors, Nordstrom and lululemon
The best Amazon Labor Day furniture deals
The Best Ashley Furniture Labor Day Furniture Deals
The best Bed Bath & Beyond Labor Day furniture deals
The best deals on furniture from Macy’s Labor Day
The best QVC Labor Day furniture deals
The best Target Labor Day furniture deals
The best Wayfair Labor Day furniture deals
When is Labor Day 2022?
Labor Day is a federal holiday that celebrates the contributions and successes of American workers. Observed annually on the first Monday in September, this year is the public holiday today, September 5. Labor Day weekend has unofficially become known as the end of summer and is often celebrated with incredible sales on back-to-school essentials, appliances, smart tech, furniture, kitchen tools and more.
What are the best Labor Day 2022 deals?
Labor Day is the best time to shop mega discounts on brands like Samsung, Apple, All-Clad and more ahead of the Black Friday 2022 shopping rush. Historically, the best Labor Day deals are on furniture, appliances, back-to-school essentials, and electronics. Today, we’re tracking the best Labor Day sales across all of these categories.
Be sure to bookmark this page and check back often to be the first to shop the best furniture deals this Labor Day 2022.
When did the Labor Day sales start?
Most Labor Day sales started around early to mid-August. Today, we’re monitoring the best Labor Day 2022 deals on everything from patio furniture to home appliances. You can shop doorbuster offers from e.g. Walmart, Amazon, Best Buy and more all Labor Day long.
Where should I shop this Labor Day?
Whether you’re looking for some dorm furniture or a feature-rich smart TV, Amazon and Walmart have all your shopping needs covered. As two of our favorite places to shop, the mega-retailers offer rock-bottom prices on premium brands. While Amazon and Walmart offer tons of daily deals, Labor Day is a great opportunity to score even more savings on everyday items. Meanwhile, for smart tech and appliances, don’t miss discounts at Best Buy and Samsung.
Where should I shop for Labor Day furniture sales?
If you’re looking for a few basic pieces of furniture, Amazon is one of our all-time favorite places to shop for furniture. The massive online retailer has discounts on everything from office chairs and standing desks to chests of drawers and coffee tables.
For pieces with a little more character and charm, check out Macy’s and Wayfair. Both storefronts feature a wide selection of statement pieces and incredible discounts on best-selling sofas, patio sets and dining tables.
What are the best Labor Day furniture sales?
Whether you’re a new homeowner, in the midst of a major home renovation, or simply looking to update your interior, there are tons of Labor Day furniture deals to fit every budget and style.
If you’re looking to freshen up your living room, consider the $1,200 Gaspar Dual Power Reclining Sofa, down from $2,699.99 to just $1,200 right now at Ashley Furniture—a whopping $1,499.99. Meanwhile, for outdoor entertaining, you can’t go wrong with the Sol 72 Merton Wicker/Rattan 6-Seater Seating Group, currently ringing up for as little as $680 thanks to an 18% markdown.
Get offers and shopping advice delivered directly to your phone.Sign up for text messages from the experts at Reviewed.
The product experts at Reviewed get all your shopping needs covered. Follow Reported on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok or Flipboard for the latest deals, product reviews and more.
Prices were accurate at the time this article was published, but may change over time.